Search This Blog

Assurances of SAI BABA to his devotees


Shirdi Sai baba, also known as Sai baba of shirdi,was an Indian guru,yogi,and fakir who is regarded by his hindu and muslim followers as a saint.Some of his hindu devotees believe that he was an incarnation of shiva of Dattatreya,and he was regarded as a sadguru and an Incarnation of kabir.Sai baba taught a moral code of love,forgiveness,helping others,charity,contenment,inner peace devotion to god and guru.His philosophy was Advaita vedanta and his teachings consisted of elements both of this school as well of bhakti and Islam.Sai baba left no written works.His teachings were oral,typically short ,pithy sayings rather than elaborate discourses.He though left the following 11 assurances to his devoltees.
The Teachings of Sai

Whosoever puts their feet on shirdi soil,there suffering come to an end.
The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of my samadhi.
I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
My mortal remains will speak from my tomb.
I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me ,who surrender to me and who seek refuge to me.
If you look to me ,Ilook to you.
If you cast your burden on me ,I shall surely bear it.
If you seek my advice and help, It shall be given to you at once.
There shall be no want in the house of my devotee.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes